Secure Automated File Transfer
- Reliable file transfer through one-way communications optical fiber taps: (CyberTap, Ixia Flex Taps, Lightel, NetOptics, Finisar, etc…).
- Extremely fast file transfer (up to 2Gbps tested on 10G interfaces).
- File transfer validation through available hashing algorithms (MD5, SHA-1, SHA 256, SHA 512).
- Hashing algorithm is configurable by the administrator.
- Files and folders on source are replicated on destination.
- Any folders copied/created on the source with any files in them are replicated. Empty folders are not replicated.
- Automatically detects new files at the source.
- Polls the source folder at regular intervals for new files.
- Archives files that are successfully transferred.
- On RX only side (mirror port): moves files from a temporary folder complete folder once file is complete and hash is verified
- Failed transfers are re-transmitted.
- Transfer rate is dynamically adjusted if a transfer fails. If the hash on the TX/RX side (not mirror port) fails, the file transfer rate is adjusted and the failed file is re-transmitted.
- File transfer success rate of up to 100% at up to 2Gbps (some fine tuning may be required to achieve 100% success rate).